Below is a list of online learning resources and in-person training opportunities to help you get started.
- Code Academy – A variety of free code related courses.
- Digital Humanities Summer Institute – Provides a platform for discussing and learning about new computing technologies and how they are influencing teaching, research, dissemination, creation, and preservation in different disciplines, via a community-based approach.
- Digital Pedagogy Lab online courses
- Geospatial Historian – Lessons in GIS for historical studies
- HILT – Humanities Intensive Learning and Teaching – a 5-day training institute that includes keynotes, ignite talks, and local cultural heritage excursions for researchers, students, early career scholars and cultural heritage professionals who seek to learn more about Digital Humanities theory, practice, and culture.
- OU Digital Scholarship Lessons and Tutorials – Step-by-step lesson materials
- Programing Historian – Programming lessons that related to historical scholarship
- Tooling Up for Digital Humanities – Introduces a number of DS and DH methods